A friend and fellow author, S.M. Reine, put together and edited this anthology full of stories of the end of all things. It is set to release December 21st, just in time for the 2012 apocalypse season. All the proceeds from its sale go to benefit St. Jude's Hospital.
Here's a bit of what you'll find in this little gem:
* In Kendall Grey's LÁ BREITHE, humble Irish trader Fynn McKenna wakes up in a field surrounded by burnt bodies. Fear for his wife's safety spurs him on a desperate journey to find her. With no recollection of what happened or where he is, he welcomes the companionship of a glib bard who joins him along the way. But, as each returning memory becomes more vivid and horrific than the last, Fynn fears neither he nor his new friend is exactly what he seems.
* If the world was going to end tomorrow, would you sleep with a stranger tonight? Amelia James's sensual tale explores love at the end of days.
* Trapped on a dying Earth, Eden must decide to flee with a man she hardly knows or stand her ground as it crumbles below her feet in Angela Kulig's A STARSHOT IN HELL.
* Morgan McCoy's WHIMPER brings us to a world put to sleep by power-hungry psychics. When all the survivors have special abilities, who will end up taking control of what's left?
* In DESTROYER OF WORLDS, Dennis Sharpe shows us that sometimes there can be forces at play in our world that are larger and more powerful than those that can end all of existence. Even the seemingly most insignificant of lives can have an enormous impact on the world, and every living creature. Death isn’t always the end, and to some even an apocalypse can be little more than a means to an end.
* Ron Vitale's SUCH SINNERS WE ARE plays out the last few hours before the world goes out with a bang. Before all hell breaks loose with the light and dark side claiming souls, Tommy stumbles upon the power to see who is damned or saved. With precious little time left and the FBI chasing after him, he learns that his is one of the damned. With the fate of the world hanging in the balance, all depends on Tommy's final choice.
check it out on Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/12293345-end