Tuesday, September 30, 2014

The Wednesday Report - The 1st Month (For Those Interested)


So, wow... It's been 1 month already and she's 2 likes from 100. That's nice, right? Yes! In fact... it's pretty sweet.

But that aside... I'm making this post to document a little bit of what this first month has brought... performance-wise over all. 


The down and dirty number:

Review copies sent: 30

Copies Sold:
41 Amazon Kindle
7 Borrowed (on Kindle/KU)
11 Print

That means there are 89 copies of Wednesday floating around now, out in the world...

7 reviews on Amazon.com with an average of 4.9 of 5 stars.

17 ratings/10 reviews on Goodreads with an average of 4.71 of 5 stars.

What are those readers/reviews saying?


"I guarantee once you pick it up you won't want to put it down."

"Grabs you right away and doesn't let go til the last page."

"I couldn't put it down."

"The story moves at a fast pace and feels quite intimate and intense."

Author Jean Booth posted this on my Facebook wall. Floored me... then made me laugh my butt off.


#4
Seriously... #4. Can you believe that?

(My Shameless Plug For The 99 Cent Weekend Sale)


There were certainly some bumps in the road... and finding a path to the readers for this book has been less than simple... but I believe that even after editing... the story that needed to told was told... and she's out there now and going. I didn't have the science fiction / horror / paranormal genre communities behind this one... and outside of those genres, my comfort zone, I really was behind the eight-ball trying to get Wednesday recognized... but she's growing in spite of that...


I can do nothing but thank all of you who have read... who have shared, liked, supported, read, reviewed, rated, and sent photos with the book! Seriously! All over the US... and the world... thank you all so very much!


Head over here: https://www.facebook.com/WednesdayNovel and show her some love... if you have a minute! 


You can scroll down and check out some of those awesome reader pics here:





I really do have the very best readers. No lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment