Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Review - Dante's Inferno (A Comedy)




I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars.


I have read, and reread, this book. Over and over. It keeps me laughing and engaged every time I read it. On one hand it is very well crafted and lofty for those of you who took the "classics" lit courses at university. On the other hand it is sharp, and barbed, and even quite base in it's wonderful humor (to appeal to all who have a sense of humor).


I can honestly say that as a writer, a reader, and as one who simply appreciates good story craft, and can get lost in the telling... I will be recommending this book to any, and every person I come across for some time to come.

- Dennis Sharpe

Dante's Inferno (A Comedy) on Goodreads.com

Dante's Inferno (A Comedy) on Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment